Method of determination of the relaxation spectrum parameters of polymers
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Relaxation Spectrum Spectrum Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Perepechko, Acoustic Methods of Investigation of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Yanovskii and E. A. Dzyura, “Pendulum devices for studying the viscoelastic properties of polymer systems,” Zavod. Lab.,35, No. 1, 107–113 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Almazov and I. P. Pavlotskii, Probability Methods in the Theory of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Ryzhkova, I. Ya. Dorfman, I. M. Bel'govskii, and L. I. Manevich, “Determination of the viscoelastic characteristics of polymeric material by the dynamic method,” Vysokomolek. Soedin.,23A, No. 11, 2615–2618 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Bartenev, Structure and Relaxation Properties of Elastomers [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990