Calculation of intensities in Raman spectra of polymers
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Raman Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Dement'ev and A. T. Todorovskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, 74 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Gribov, Theory of Infrared Spectra of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. Elyashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, The Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Dement'ev, V. I. Smirnov, and L. A. Gribov, “FORTRAN program for computation of vibrations of molecules,” Ref. Zh. Ref. 5 B 59 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Sverdlov, M. A. Kovner, and E. P. Krainov, Vibrational Spectra of Multiatomic Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Walther (editor), Laser Spectroscopy of Atoms and Molecules, Springer-Verlag (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.The Sadtler Standard Spectra. Raman Spectra. Vols. 1–5, N-2000, Sadtler Research Laboratories, Philadelphia (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.DMS. Raman/IR Atlas, Vols. 1–3, Verlag Chemie, Weinheim (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980