Analysis of the dynamic characteristics of the model of an energy-accumulation system with a composite flywheel I. Natural frequencies and critical turn rates
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic Characteristic Turn Rate Critical Turn Composite Flywheel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. L. Poznyak, “Rotor oscillations,” in: Vibrations in Engineering [in Russian], Vol. 3, Moscow (1980), pp. 130–189.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Jenta, Accumulation of Kinetic Energy [Russian translation], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.W. T. Thomson, F. G. Younger, and H. S. Gordon, “Whirl stability of the pendulously supported flywheel system,” Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Eng.: J. Appl. Mech.,44, No. 2, 322–328 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Chzen and Bert, “Characteristics of the precession and stability of a ring-type flexible flywheel,” Konstruir. Tekhnol. Mashinostr.,102, No. 2, 105–115 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Ramanujam and C. W. Bert, “Whirling and stability of flywheel systems. Part 1: Derivation of combined and lumped parameter model, “ J. Sound Vibration,88, No. 3, 389–398 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Ramanujam and C. W. Bert, “Whirling and stability of flywheel systems. Part II: Comparison of numerical results obtained with combined and lumped parameter models,” J. Sound Vibration,88, No. 3, 399–420 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Portnov and Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii, “Energy capacity of whirling composite structures,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 1, 65–78 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Bolotin, G. V. Mishenkov, and Yu. A. Okopnyi, “Free oscillations of conservative systems,” in: Vibrations in Engineering [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1978), pp. 54–76.Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1963), pp. 44–45.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Feodos'ev, Selected Problems and Questions on the Strength of Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1973), p. 353.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990