Effect of the sample mass on the results of the quantometric analysis of tin bronze
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Sample Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Bel'kevich, Practice of the Spectral Analysis of Copper-Base Alloys [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Koritskii, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Kudelya, The Spectral Analysis of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Gostekhizdat UkrSSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Sukhenko and T. D. Al'tman, in: Photoelectric Methods of Spectral Analysis [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1961), p. 44.Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Filimonov and S. Z. Chertkova, in: Spectral and Chemical Methods for the Analysis of Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Buravlev, Effect of the Composition and the Dimensions of the Sample on the Results of the Spectral Analysis of Alloys [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Buravlev, L. N. Babanskaya, E. A. Boloshina, A. I. Zagrafova, V. I. Petrov, and L. I. Tsitrina, in: Photoelectric Methods for the Analysis of Alloys [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Buravlev, N. K. Rudnevskii, and I. A. Grikit, Spectral Analysis of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Morozova and G. P. Startsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,26, No. 7, 929 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.C. H. Corliss and W. R. Bozmann, Experimental Transition Probabilities for Spectral Lines of 70 Elements, U.S. Govt. Print Office, Washington (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979