Infrared spectroscopic study of the chemical composition of unsaturated acid structural isomers
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectroscopic Study Unsaturated Acid Structural Isomer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. D. Broaddus, T. I. Logan, and T. I. Flautt, J. Org. Chem.,28, 1174 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.T. N. Pliev, V. T. Sklyar, and V. A. Serov, Neftekhimiya,7, 436 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, Wiley (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Cram, Fundamentals of Carbanion Chemistry, Academic Press (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.D. H. Hunter and D. I. Cram, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,86, 5478 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972