Certain applied problems of the mechanics of dimensionally stable structures made of composites
KeywordsStable Structure Applied Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Nefedov, Radio Electronics Today [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Obraztsov, L. A. Bulychev, V. V. Vasil'ev, A. N. Elpat'evskin, K. A. Zhekov, Yu. I. Ivanov, V. A. Konovalov, Yu. S. Matyushev, and F. N. Shklyarchuk, Aircraft Structural Mechanics [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Johns and K. Wakes, Holographic and Speckle Interferometry [Russian translation], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Bakulin and A. A. Rassokha, Finite Elements Method and Holographic Interferometry in the Mechanics of Composites [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990