Spectral and luminescence properties of cr (III) ions in a segregating sodium borosilicate glass
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Luminescence Property Borosilicate Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. E. Fischer, J. Chem. Phys.,48, 4291 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Khudoleev, G. O. Karapetyan, D. M. Yudin, and N. N. Zandina, in: The Glass-like State [in Russian], Proceedings of the Fifth All-Union Conference, Leningrad (1971), p. 244.Google Scholar
- 3.G. O. Karapetyan, S. G. Lunter, and D. M. Yudin, Opt. Spektrosk.,14, 700 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.E. J. Sharp, J. E. Miller, and M. J. Weber, Phys. Lett.,30A(3), 142 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Mokeeva, A. G. Khudoleev, N. M. Bokin, G. O. Karapetyan, and V. P. Kolobkov, The Spectroscopy of Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1973), p. 308.Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Khudoleev, E. M. Milyukov, E. G. Ignat'ev, T. N. Prokhorova, A. V. Amosov, and D. M. Yudin, Synopses of Contributions Presented at the International Conference on Luminescence [in Russian], Leningrad (1972), p. 196.Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Shelyubskii, Synopses of Papers Presented at the All-Union Conference on Investigation of Glass-like Systems and the Synthesis of New Glasses Based on Them [in Russian], Moscow (1971), p. 99.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980