Efficiency of dynamic diffraction gratings in solutions of thiacarbocyanine dyes
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Diffraction Grating Dynamic Diffraction Dynamic Diffraction Grating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Ivakin, I. P. Petrovich, and A. S. Rubanov, in: Problems in Holography [in Russian], Vol. 4, Moscow (1974), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Lifanov, V. A. Kuz'min, A. K. Chibisov, I. I. Levkoev, and A. V. Karyakin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,20, No. 2, 221 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Darmanyan, V. A. Kuz'min, and L. M. Panova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 691 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Permogorov, L. A. Serdyukova, É. B. Livshits, and I. I. Levkoev, Opt. Spektrosk.,31, No. 6, 890 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Kuz'min, A. M. Vinogradov, M. A. Al'perovich, and I. I. Levkoev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,224, No. 1, 139 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Nancy J. L. Roth and Arnold C. Craig, J. Phys. Chem.,78, No. 12, 1154 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Lifanov, V. A. Kuz'min, A. K. Chibisov, and I. I. Levkoev, Khim. Vys. Energ.,7, No. 2, 321 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.E. V. Ivakin, L. V. Il'yushchenko, I. P. Petrovich, and A. S. Rubanov, Diffraction Method for Determining the Thermal-Diffusivity Coefficient of Translucent Materials. Preprint [in Russian], Inst. Fiz. Akad. Nauk SSR, Minsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.W. West, Sandra Pearce, and F. Grum, J. Chem.,71, No. 5, 1316 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980