Forced synchronization of modes in gas ring lasers
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Ring Laser
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sidney Wax, IEEE J. Quantum Electron,QE-8, 343 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Galkin, V. M. Nikolaev, and V. Yu. Petrun'kin, Elektron. Tekh., Ser. 4. Elektrovak. Gazorazr. Prib., 10, 14 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Petrun'kin, V. M. Nikolaev, and S. L. Galkin, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,45, 1234 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. L. Galkin, B. V. L'vov, V. M. Nikolaev, and V. Yu. Petrun'kin, “Quantum electronics” [in Russian], Tr. LPI, No. 344, 11 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.O. P. McDuff and S. E. Harris, IEEE J. Quantum Electron.,QE-3, 101 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Apanasevich and R. G. Zaporozhchenko, Preprint No. 120 [in Russian], Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the BSSR (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.S. G. Zeiger, Yu. L. Klimontovich, P. S. Landa, E. G. Lariontsev, and É. B. Fradkin, Wave and Fluctuation Processes in Lasers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980