Effective cross section for stimulated emission in inhomogeneously broadened active media
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Active Medium Effective Cross Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. G. Edwards, Nature,212, 752 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.J. M. Jego, Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci. Paris,264D, 1496 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. R. Belan, V. V. Grigor'yants, and M. E. Zhabotinskii, IEEE J. Quantum Electronics,QE-3, 425 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. R. Belan, Ch. M. Briskina, V. V. Grigor'yants, and M. E. Zhabotinskii, Zh. Eksperim. Teor. Fiz.,57, 1143 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. R. Belan, V. V. Grigor'yants, M. L. Gurari, M. E. Zhabotinskii, and N. V. Otradinskaya, Digest of Technical Papers, Laser Conference, Washington (1956), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kotsubanov, Yu. V. Naboikin, A. M. Ratner, and I. A. Rom-Krichevskaya, Zh. Éksperim. Teor. Fiz.,53, 808 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Mashkevich, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,12, 1731 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.N. E. Alekseev, O. N. Gilyarov, Yu. P. Rudnitskii, and V. V. Tsapkin, Proceedings of the All-Union Conference on the Broadening of Spectral Lines [in Russian], Kiev (1968), p. 127.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973