Interferometric phase measurements of average field cubeE ω 2 E 2ω *
- 57 Downloads
The method of interferometric measurements of the field cube evolutionE ω 2 E 2ω * due to propagation in air and other media was investigated experimentally by the use of a pair of nonlinear crystals. A gas cell with variable pressure turned out to be the most convenient among different methods of changing the phase of the field cube. The phase shift by π rad of the field cube in passing through the focus was demonstrated experimentally.
KeywordsPhase Shift Communication Network Variable Pressure Phase Measurement Average Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. Y. Ou, E. C. Gage, B. E. Magill andL. Mandel,Opt. Commun. 69 (1988) 1.Google Scholar
- 2.N. B. Baranova andB. Ya. Zel'dovich,Soviet Phys. JETP Lett. 45 (1987) 717 (in English).Google Scholar
- 3.U. Osterberg andW. Margulis,Opt. Lett. 11 (1986) 516.Google Scholar
- 4.Idem, Ibid. 12 (1987) 57.Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. Stolen andH. W. K. Tom,ibid. 12 (1987) 586.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Ya. Zel'dovich andYu. E. Kapitzky,Kvant. Electron. Moscow 17 (1990) 947.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Ya. Zel'dovich andA. N. Chudinov,Soviet Phys. JETP Lett. 50 (1989) 439 (in English).Google Scholar
- 8.N. B. Baranova, A. N. Chudinov andB. Ya. Zel'dovich, in Digest of Conference on Lasers and Electro-optics CLEO-90 (Optical Society of America, Washington, DC, 1990) Paper CFJ2.Google Scholar
- 9.N. B. Baranova, B. Ya. Zel'dovich, A. N. Chudinov andA. A. Shulginov,Soviet Phys. JETP 98 (1990) 1857.Google Scholar
- 10.G. Bero Berkovich, Y. R. Shen, G. Marowsky andR. Steinhoff,J. Opt. Soc. Am B6 (1989) 205.Google Scholar
- 11.G. Lupke, G. Marowsky andR. Steinhoff,Appl Phys. B49 (1989) 283.Google Scholar