Damage accumulation in filled organosilicon rubber under pulsating loading
KeywordsRubber Damage Accumulation Pulsate Loading Organosilicon Rubber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Patrizeev, “Structural levels and the mechanics of rubber,” in: Mechanics of Rubber and the Design of Commercial Rubber Products and Tires. Preprint. International Conference on Raw and Processed Rubber [in Russian], Moscow. (1984), p. 11.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Millinz, “Structure and mechanical properties of filled numbers,” Kauch. Rezina, No. 10, 10–18 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Moshev, “Features of the mechanical behavior of rubber as a structural material with finite strains and simultaneous damage accumulation,” in: Deformation and Fracture of Composites [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1985), pp. 46–52.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Parfeev, I. V. Grushetskii, A. A. Drobyshev, and G. V. Gaidamakina, “Mechanical properties of elastometers for artificial heart ventricles,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 523–529 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.U. E. Krauya, Ya. B. Laizan, Z. T. Upitis, and M. Ya. Tutan, “Mechanoluminescence in the tension of glass-plastic,” Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 316–320 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. T. Upitis, U, E. Krauya, and Ya. L. Yanson, “Mechanoluminescence of glass-plastic tubes in a plane stress state,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 552–556 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Parfeev, I. V. Grushetskii, and V. P. Tamuzh, “Study of fatigue damages in a polymer film by the method of light scattering,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 5, 910–917 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Kovrov and V. V. Moshev, “Some methods of studying the structure of elastomer composites subjected to deformation,” in: Deformation of Composites [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1985), pp. 34–39.Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Kuleznev, Mixtures of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Tamuzh and V. M. Parfeev, “Artificial heart valves,” Nauka i Tekhnika, No. 5, 11–13 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988