Photoluminescence and cathodoluminescence of trivalent cerium in borate glasses
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Cerium Borate Borate Glass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. B. Gavrilenko, V. N. Kachibaya, and A. Z. Mikadze, Soobshcheniya Akad. Nauk GruzSSR,48, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. O. Karapetyan, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,23, No. 11 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. Ginther, IRE Trans. Nucl. Sci.,NS-7, Nos. 2–3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Brekhovskikh and N. F. Shapovalova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,25, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. Vakhidov, B. Sanaev, and G. O. Karapetyan, “Investigation of radioluminescence of cerium-doped glass in aγ-radiation field,” in: Reports to the Fifth All-Union Conference on the Vitreous State [in Russian], Leningrad, May 26–31 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973