Numerical treatment of fourier-spectrometer interferograms
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Numerical Treatment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Jenkins and D. Watts, Spectral Analysis and Its Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Zhizhina (editor), High-Resolution Infrared Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Merts, Integral Transformation in Optics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.P. F. Parshin, Materials of the First All-Union School of Holography [in Russian], Ioffe FTI, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.J. G. Braithwaite and J. Brooks, Opt. Soc. Am. Meeting (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Connes, Rev. d'Opt.,40, 116 (1961);45, 171, 231 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.Charles and M. Rader, “Discrete Fourier transform when the number of data samples is prime,” Proceedings of the IEE, Vol. 56, No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.M. L. Forman, W. H. Steel, and G. A. Vanasse, JOSA,56, No. 11, 59 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975