Calculation of the optical constants of thin films with consideration of the surface roughness and the width of the spectrum of the probing radiation
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Thin Film Analytical Chemistry Surface Roughness Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Gisin, G. P. Konyukhov, and E. A. Nesmelov, Opt. Spektrosk.,26, 301 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Lazareva, E. A. Nesmelov, and M. Kh. Akhmadeev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,20, 1071 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Vašiček, Czech. J. Phys.,13, 36 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums of Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Voronkova, B. N. Grechushnikov, G. I. Distler, and I. P. Petrov, Optical Materials for Infrared Technology [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980