A. c. impedance studies on sodium β-alumina tubes for use in sodium-sulphur cells
- 65 Downloads
A.c. impedance studies on sodiumβ-alumina tubes as used in the sodium/sulphur cell have been made at ambient temperature. It was not found possible to obtain satisfactory impedance spectra from complete tubes. However, polished annulets cut from the tubes and prepared with sputtered gold blocking electrodes were found to give reliable impedance spectra.
KeywordsSodium Gold Physical Chemistry Ambient Temperature Impedance Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. D. Armstrong, T. Dickinson and P. M. Willis,J. Electroanalyt. Chem. 53 (1974) 389.Google Scholar
- R. D. Armstrong, M. F. Bell and A. A. Metcalfe,ibid 77 (1977) 287.Google Scholar
- R. D. Armstrong and R. A. Burnham,ibid 72 (1976) 257.Google Scholar
- J. F. Bauerle,J. Phys. Chem. 30 (1969) 2657.Google Scholar
- F. G. Will,J. Electrochem. Soc. 123 (1976) 834.Google Scholar