Internal stress dependence of the hardness of crystallized glasses
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Internal Stress Stress Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. J. Stryjak andP. W. McMillan,J. Mater. Sci. 13 (1978) 1794.Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. Rice, in “Treatise on Materials Science and Technology”, Vol. II (Academic Press, New York, 1977) pp. 199–381.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Tashiro, “Chemical Compositions of Glass-Ceramics, Part Two,” The Glass Industry (1966) pp. 428–35.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Budiansky,J. Composite Mater. 4 (1970) 286.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Sakka, Mie University of Japan, private communication (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.P. W. McMillan, in “Glass Ceramics”, Proceedings of the Special Ceramics Symposium, 1962, edited by P. Popper (Academic Press, London, 1964) p. 176.Google Scholar
- 7.I. W. Donald andR. A. McCurrie J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 55 (1972) 189.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1979