A variant of the nonlinear theory of elastic multiply flat shells
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsNonlinear Theory Flat Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, “Nonlinear equations of thin elastic laminated anisotropic flat shells with a rigid filler,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh., No. 5, 68–80 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, “Nonlinear equations of flat multiply shells with regular structure,” Inzh. Zh., Mekh., Tverd.Tela, No. 1, 163–169 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov, Mechanics of Multiply Structures [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and F. A. Kogan, “Current state of the theory of multiply shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,8, No. 6, 3–17 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. O. Rasskazov, “Theory of multiply orthotropic flat shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,12., No.11, 50–56 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Andreev and Yu. V. Nemirovskii, “Theory of elastic multiply anisotropic shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 87–96 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Kulikov, “Theory of multiply flat shells with finite deflection,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 188–192 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, Stability and Oscillations of Three-Ply Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.É. I. Grigolyuk, “Selection of the initial surface in the theory of heterogeneous shells,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 8, 120–121 (1956).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986