Asymptotics of the stress-strain state in the vicinity of a three-dimensional pointed inclusion
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Maz'ya, S. A. Nazarov, and B. A. Plamenevskii, “Elliptical boundary-value problems in regions of the pinnacled exterior type,” in: Problems of Mathematical Analysis [in Russian], No. 4, Leningrad (1984), pp. 105–148.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kondrat'ev and O. A. Oleinik, “Boundary-value problems for equations with partial derivatives in nonsmooth regions,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,38, No. 2, 3–76 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kondrat'ev, “Boundary-value problems for elliptical equations in regions with conical or nodal points,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,16, 209–292 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Yu. Sternin, “Elliptical and parabolic problems in manifolds with the interface consisting of components of various dimensionality,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,15, 346–382 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Polya and G. Szego, Isoperimetric Inequalities in Mathematical Physics, Kraus Repr. (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Arutyunyan and B. L. Abramyan, Torsion of Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Kh. Arutyunyan, S. A. Nazarov, and A. B. Movchan, “Behavior at infinity of solutions of problems of elasticity theory in regions with paraboloidal and cylindrical inclusions or cavities,” in: Proceedings of the Second All-Union Conference on Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Tbilisi (1984), pp. 13–14.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986