Numerical investigation of the edge effect in composite laminates
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsNumerical Investigation Edge Effect Composite Laminate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Composite Materials [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.The Mechanics of Composite Materials and of Structural Elements [in Russian], Vol. 1, Kiev (1982), 367 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.R. B. Pipes and N. I. Pagano, “Interlaminar stresses in composite laminates under uniform axial extension,” J. Composite Materials,4, 538–548 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. T. S. Wang and I. N. Dickson, “Interlaminar stresses in symmetric composite laminates,” J. Composite Mater.,12, 390–402 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.C. O. Horgan, “Saint-Venant's principle in anisotropic elasticity theory,” in: Colloq. Intern, CNRS, N 295 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Guz', Yu. V. Kokhanenko, and V. M. Bystrov, “Numerical solution of the problem of determining the zone of the edge effect in composite laminates,” in: Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Issue 16, Donetsk, Kiev (1985), pp. 34–41.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Samarskii and E. S. Nikolaev, Methods of Solving Lattice Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986