Increasing the fracture viscosity of highly cross-linked composite polymer matrices
KeywordsPolymer Viscosity Composite Polymer Polymer Matrice Composite Polymer Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. Kambour, “The role of crazing in the mechanism of fracture of glassy polymers,” Appl. Polym. Symp., No. 7, 215–235 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.C. B. Bucknall, Toughened Plastics, Applied Science Publishers, Ltd (1977), Chap. 6.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Nielsen, Mechanical Properties of Polymers and Composites, Dekker (1974), Chap. 4.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Pritchard and G. V. Rhoades, “A fracture of highly cross-linked resins,” Mater. Sci. Eng.,26, No. 1, 1–11 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Babaevskii, “Polymer-polymer composites,” in: Structural Thermoplastics [in Russian], Moscow (1975), pp. 141–186.Google Scholar
- 6.P. G. Babaevskii, “Curing composite plastic binders,” in: Structural Thermoplastics [in Russian], Moscow (1974), p. 111.Google Scholar
- 7.E. B. Trostyanskaya, P. G. Babaevskii, and S. G. Kulik, “The effect of rubber latex particles on the mechanical properties of highly cross-linked epoxide polymers,” Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A,21, No. 6, 1328–1333 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.E. B. Trostyanskaya, P. G. Babaevskii, and S. G. Kulik, “A method for obtaining a polymer composite,” Inventor's Certificate No. 720004, Otkrytiya, Izobreteniya. Prom. Obraztsy. Tovarnye Znaki, No. 9 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.A. C. Meeks, “Fracture testing and toughening of epoxy resins,” Brit. Polym. J.,7, No. 1, 1–10 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.E. B. Trostyanskaya, P. G. Babaevskii, and M. I. Stepanova, “The modification of unsaturated oligoester polymers,” Abstracts of the Second All-Union Conference on the Chemistry and Physical Chemistry of Oligomers [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1979), pp. 172–173.Google Scholar
- 11.G. P. Gladyshev and V. A. Popov, High Conversion Radical Polymerization [in Russian], Moscow (1974), pp. 98–147.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981