Statistical characteristics and transmission of a thin, dispersed, densely packed layer
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Statistical Characteristic Packed Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Borisevich, V. G. Vereshchagin, and M. A. Validov, Infrared Filters [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.C. V. Raman, Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci.,A29, 381 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Stepanov and A. P. Prishivalko, Works of the Institute of Physics and Mathematics [in Russian], No. 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk BelSSR, Minsk (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Prishivalko, ibid..Google Scholar
- 5.I. Otvos, M. Stone, and V. Harp, Spectrochim. Acta,9, 148 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.R. H. Clark, Appl. Opt.7, 861 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Van de Hulst, Scattering of Light by Small Particles [Russian translation], IL (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Rytov, Statistical Methods in Radiophysics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.A. O. Gel'fond, Calculation of Finite Differences [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. Neiman, Introduction to the Theory of Probabilities and Mathematical Statistics [Russian translation], IL (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976