Molecular mobility and relaxation processes in an epoxy matrix 2. effects of weathering in humid subtropical climate
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsEpoxy Relaxation Process Epoxy Matrix Molecular Mobility Subtropical Climate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Startsev and I. I. Perepechko, “Molecular mobility and relaxation processes in an epoxy matrix. 1. Influence of the reinforcing filler,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 3, 387–391 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Perepechko, Acoustic Methods for Polymer Investigation [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Perepechko and O. V. Startsev, “Acoustic properties and structure of amorphous polymers,” Akust. Zh.,22, No. 5, 749–754 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Structural Thermosetting Plastics [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kh. Kurzemnieks, “Influence of humidity on the structure and properties of an organic fiber,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 5, 919–922 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985