Effect of guanidine and 1,10-phenanthroline on the fluorescence spectra of submembrane particles of chloroplasts
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Fluorescence Spectrum Guanidine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Fradkin, V. M. Kolyago, and A. A. Shlyk, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,207, 453 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Fradkin, V. M. Kolyago, G. S. Mordacheva, and A. A. Zen'ko, in: Formation of the Pigment of the Photosynthetic Apparatus [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Fradkin, V. M. Kolyago, G. S. Mordacheva, and P. K. Sai, in: Biosynthesis and the State of Chlorophylls in Plants [in Russian], Nauka i Takhnika, Minsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Fradkin, V. M. Kolyago, G. S. Mordacheva, and P. K. Sai, Fiziol. Rast.,23, No. 4, 666 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Fradkin, V. P. Domanskii, V. M. Kolyago, and A. A. Shlyk, in: Symposium “Molecular Organization of the Photosynthetic Apparatus.” Abstracts of Proceedings [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.F. F. Litvin, in: Biochemistry and Biophysics of Photosynthesis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Satoh, Plant Cell Physiol.,13, 23 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Satoh, Biochim. Biophys. Acta.,333, 107 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.N. K. Boardman, in: Methods in Enzymology, Vol. 23, Photosynthesis, Academic Press, New York (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978