Effect of defects on interlaminar fracture of glass fibre-reinforced polyester composites
KeywordsPolymer Polyester Composite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Davies andM. L. Benzeggagh in “Application of fracture mechanics to composite materials”, edited by K. Friedrich (Elsevier, 1989) Ch.2.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Carlsson andJ. W. Gillespie,ibid. Ch.3.Google Scholar
- 3.T. de Kalbermatten, P. Davies, R. Jäggi andP. flueler,J. Mater Sci. Lett. in press.Google Scholar
- 4.F. X. de Charentenay andM. L. Benzeggagh, in Proceedings of ICCM3, Advances in Composite Materials (Pergamon Press, 1980) p. 186.Google Scholar
- 5.X. N. Huang andD. Hull,Compos. Sci. Technol 35 (1989) 283.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Martin, in Proceedings of the 3rd Technical Conference of the American Composites Society, September 1988 (Technomic, 1988) p. 688.Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Vanderkley, MSc thesis, Texas A & M University (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Davies, European Structural Integrity Society, Polymers & Composites Task group Round Robin Protocols for mode I, mode II and mixed mode testing (1991).Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1993