Optical properties of AgGaxIn1-xS2 solid solutions
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Solid Solution Optical Property Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. S. Chamla, P. J. Kupecek, D. S. Robertson, and R. C. Smith, "Silver thiogallate, a new material with potential for infrared devices,” Opt. Commun.,3, No. 1, 29–31 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. D. Boyd, H. M. Kasper, and J. H. McFee, "Linear and nonlinear optical properties of AgGaS2, CuGaS2, and CuInS2 and theory of the wedge technique for the measurement of nonlinear coefficients,” IEEE J. Quantum Electron.,QE7, No. 12, 563–573 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Bodnar', "State diagram and growth of crystals in the solid solution system AgGaS2-AgInS2,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Inorg. Mater.,15, No. 12, 2109–2111 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Jamamoto and T. Miyauchi, "Preparation of CuAl1-xGaxS2 alloys and measurement of phase-shift difference upon reflection,” J. Phys. (France),C-36, No. 3, 155–157 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Riede and H. Sobotta, "Uber die Auswertung von Infrarotreflexions-Spectren mit Hilfe der Kramers-Kronig Analyse und der Dispersionsanalyse,” Wiss. Karl Marx Univ., Leipzig, Math. — Naturwiss. Reihe.,20, No. 1, 155–163 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.Van der Ziel, A. E. Meixner, H. M. Kasper, and J. A. Ditzenberger, "Lattice vibrations of AgGaS2, AgGaSe2, and CuGaS2,” Phys. Rev. B,9, No. 10, 4286–4294 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.W. H. Koschel, F. Sorger, and J. Baars, "Optical phonons in I-II-VI2 compounds,” J. Phys. (France),C-36, No. 3, 177–181 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Bodnar, A. G. Karoza, G. F. Smirnova, "Infrared reflectivity spectra of CuGaxIn1−x. S2,” Phys. Status Solidi (b),86, No. 2, K171-K174 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.I. V. Bodnar, A. G. Karoza, and G. F. Smirnova, "Lattice reflectivity spectra of CuGaS2-CuGaSe2 solid solutions,” Phys. Status Solidi (b),84, No. 1, K65-K69 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981