Calculation of the loss in a laser cavity containing an absorber
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Laser Cavity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Petrov and B. B. Boiko, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],2, 84, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.B. B. Boiko, N. S. Petrov, V. V. Valyavko, and I. M. Vashkevich, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],3, 234, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Potenza and V. Degiorgio, IEE J. Quantum Electronics,QE-3, no. 2, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Malyshev and A. S. Markin, ZhETF,50, 1458, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Gryaznov, O. L. Lebedev, and A. A. Chastov, Opt. i spekt.,20, 503, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972