Determination of sulfur, phosphorus, iodine, and mercury by resonant atomic absorption in the vacuum UV
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsSulfur Analytical Chemistry Phosphorus Mercury Iodine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Walsh, Proceedings of the 10th Colloq. Spectrosc. Internat., Spartan Books. Washington (1963), pp. 127–142.Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. L'vov, Atomic-Absorption Spectral Analysis [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. L'vov, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,8, 517 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. L'vov and A. D. Khartsyzov, Zh. Anat. Khim.,24, 629 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. L'vov and A. D. Khartsyzov, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.11, 9 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972