Measurement of temperature of flames containing scattering particles from their IR emission
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. C. Ferriso, C. B. Ludwig, and A. L. Thomson, J. Quant. Spectr. Rad. Transfer,6, 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Malkmus and A. Thomson, J. Quant. Spectr. Rad. Transfer,2, 17 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Malkmus, J. Opt. Soc. Am.,53, 951 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Malkmus, J. Opt. Soc. Am., 751 751 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Sobolev, Radiative Transfer in Stellar and Planetary Atmospheres [in Russian], GITTL (1956), p. 136.Google Scholar
- 6.L. P. Bakhir and G. I. Levashenko, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,12, 173 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974