Study of mutual diffusion in heat-resistant coatings on the surface of an alloy of the ZhS6-K type by local spectral analysis
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Analysis Mutual Diffusion Local Spectral Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Isaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz., 14, 689 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Lifshits, Zavod. Lab.,31, 59 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Mirkin and É. P. Rikman, Zavod. Lab.,23, 1338 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Erko and V. S. Krasnorutskii, Zavod. Lab.,32, 161 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.É. P. Balenko, E. V. Lifshits, T. V. Kostritsa, and B. M. Vasyutinskii, in: Heat-Resistant Protective Coatings [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Sinel'nikova, V. A. Podergin, and V. N. Rechkin, Aluminides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965), p. 124.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Konstantinov, A. G. Andreeva, Yu. A. Tamarin, and V. V. Terekhova, Transactions of the Third Seminar on Heat-Resistant Coatings [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1968), p. 151.Google Scholar
- 8.G. W. Goward, D. H. Boone, and C. A. Giggins, Transactions of the ASM,60, 228 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973