The thermal quenching of the photoluminescence of lithium hydride activated by In, Tl, Sn, Sb, and Bi
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Lithium Molecular Structure Hydride Thermal Quenching
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. F. Gavrilov, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Sverdlovsk (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.B. L. Dvinyaninov, F. F. Gavrilov, and G. I. Smetanin, Opt. i Spektr.,23, 247 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Shalyapin, F. F. Gavrilov, Yu. A. Ivanov, and B. V. Shul'gin, Proceedings of the Ural Polytechnical Institute,172, 82 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Mott and R. W. Gurney, Electronic Processes in Ionic Crystals, Oxford University Press (1940).Google Scholar
- 5.F. F. Gavrilov, B. L. Dvinyaninov, and B. V. Shul'gin, International Conference on Luminophors, Vol. 2, Budapest (1966), p. 148.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974