Limits of applicability of balance equations
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Balance Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Methods of Computation of Optical Lasers, Vol. I, II [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1966, 1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. L. Mikaélyan, M. L. Ter-Mikaelyan, and Yu. G. Turkov, Optical Lasers Operating on Solids [in Russian], Sovetskoe radio, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Mashkevich, Fundamentals of Kinetics of Laser Radiation [in Russian], Naukova dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Burshtein, Zh. Éksp. Teoret. Fiz.,48, 850 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Apanasevich, G. I. Zhovna, and A. P. Zhapalyuk, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,8, 23 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Ratner and A. M. Fisher, in: Quantum Electronics and Optics, Reports FTINT AN UkrSSR, Kharkov (1970), p. 96.Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Kryukov and V. S. Letokhov, UFN,99, 2 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975