Normal competition between modes generated in channels with a common upper level
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Normal Competition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Habegger and T. J. Harris, Élektronika, No. 14, 14 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Doronin, B. P. Miretskii, and E. P. Ostapchenko, Zh. Prikl. Spekt.,7, 193 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Doronin, and E. P. Ostapchenko, Élektronnaya Tekhnika, Ser. 3, No. 4 (12), 27 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Methods of Laser Calculation, edited by B. I. Stepanov [in Russian], Naukai Tekhnika, Minsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Velichko, Zh. Prikl. Spekt.,4, 30 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Keilson and J. E. Storer, Quart. Appl. Math.,10, 242 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Beterov, Yu. A. Matyugin, S. G. Rautian, and V. P. Chebotsev, Abstracts for the First All-Union Conference on Laser Physics [in Russian], Izd. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Fain and Ya. I. Khanin, Quantum Radiophysics [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975