Study of argon arcs into which large quantities of sodium vapor are introduced
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Analytical Chemistry Argon Molecular Structure Sodium Vapor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Zaidel', Fundamentals of Spectral Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965), p. 37.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Krivtsun and M. B. Zhitkova, Author's Certificate No. 248082, Byull. Izobret., No. 23 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Ismailova, L. K. Merenkova, I. P. Nesmachnaya, and V. S. Éngel'sht, in: Study of Electric Arcs in Argon, Ilim, Frunze (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Glushko (editor), Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Pierce, in: Producing and Studying High-Temperature Plasma [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962), p. 221.Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Biberman and G. É. Norman, Opt. Spektrosk.,8, 433 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974