Fluorescence and the state of U(VI) in very dilute solutions
- 13 Downloads
Uranyl nitrate, uranyl carbonate, and alkali solutions of U(VI) have been examined at 77° K at 4.2×10−7 to 8.4×10−4 M. The state of U(VI) in these solutions is determined.
KeywordsNitrate Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Uranyl Alkali Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Ahreand, Acta Chem. Scand.,3, 374, 1949.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Seaborg and J. Katz, Chemistry of the Actinide Elements [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow, p. 194, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Kraus, Proceedings of 1st Geneva Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy, p. 731, 1955.Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Brusilovskii, Trudy Inst. Geol. Rud. Mest., Pet., Min., i Geokhim., no. 42, p. 58, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Gordon, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. fiz.,15, 624, 1951.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Pant and D. Khandelwal, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., A, 50, 323, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Vavilov, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. fiz.,9, 283, 1945.Google Scholar
- 8.T. S. Dobrolyubskaya, ZhAKh,17, 486, 1962.Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Komar and Z. A. Tret'yak, ZhAKh,10, 236, 1955.Google Scholar
- 10.T. S. Dobrolyubskaya, A. V. Davydov, and A. A. Nemodruk, ZhAKh,17, 70, 1962Google Scholar
- 11.J. Maly and V. Vesly, Inorg. a. Nucl. Chem.,7, 119, 1958.Google Scholar
- 12.L. McClean, E. Balliwinkel, and J. Huggins, The Chemistry of Nuclear Fuel [Russian translation], ONTI, Moscow, p. 53, 1956.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1970