Equations of the theory of reinforced polymers with residual stresses from processing
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Residual Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Mikhailov, Prestressed Ferroconcrete Structures [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Novozhilov, Principles of the Nonlinear Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Leningrad, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Zubov, ″Theory of small strains in prestressed shells,″ Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 1, 85–95 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', ″Toward a nonlinearized theory of fracture of brittle bodies with initial stresses,″ Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,252, No. 5, 1085–1088 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Paley and V. E. Spiro, Anisotropic Shells in Shipbuilding [Russian translation], Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987