Mechanics of failure of the combined spherical container during a sudden formation of a hole in the container
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsSpherical Container Sudden Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Obraztsov, V. V. Vasil'ev, and V. A. Bunakov, Optimum Reinforcement of Shells of Revolution Made of Composite Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.High-Speed Impact Phenomena [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kh. Valiullin, “The stress-strain state of an orthotropic spherical shell in instantaneous opening of a hole,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 11, 63–67 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Ambartsumyan, Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Lepikhin, “Theoretical and experimental examination of the interaction of two layer elastic cylinders with a pressure wave in a liquid,” Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 14–18 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986