Effect of electron bombardment on emission from an electroluminescent phosphor
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhosphor Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electron Bombardment Electroluminescent Phosphor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. I. Kolomoitsev, G. M. Ivanii, and S. M. Sidorenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Seriya Fiz.,30, 1458 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.F. I. Kolomoitsev and S. M. Sidorenko, Opt. i Spektr.,22, 271 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Sidorenko and E. K. Mal'tsev, in: Radio Physics and Semiconductor Electrons [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk (1967), p. 79.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Guglya, P. Ya. Glazunov, and V. V. Kosukhin, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,38, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Bobkov et al., Radiation Safety in Space Flight [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1964), p. 241.Google Scholar
- 6.Schottky, Zs. f. Phys.,118, 539 (1942).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972