Problem of the effect of small-scale phase inhomogeneities on the properties of unstable resonators
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Phase Inhomogeneity Unstable Resonator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Koval'chuk and V. E. Sherstobitov, “Effect of small-scale phase inhomogeneities on the properties of unstable resonators,” Kvant. Élektron.,4, No. 10, 2166–2172 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Anan'ev, Optical Resonators and the Problem of Divergence of Laser Radiation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), p. 328.Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Maslov, Complex WKB Method in Nonlinear Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Danilov and V. P. Maslov, “Quasi-invertability of functions from ordered operators in the theory of pseudodifferential equations,” in: Contemporary Problems in Mathematics: Progress in Science and Engineering, VINITI AN SSSR, Moscow (1976), Vol. 6, pp. 5–132.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Babich and V. S. Buldyrev, Asymptotic Methods in the Problems of Diffraction of Short Waves, Comparison Problem Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Vinokurov, V. V. Lyubimov, and I. B. Orlova, “Approximate calculation of oscillations in open resonators with convex mirrors,” in: Proceedings of the Fifth All-Union Symposium on Diffraction and Propagation of Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), p. 72.Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Danilov and Le Vu An', “Fourier integral operators,” Matematicheskii Sbornik,110 (152), No. 3 (11), 323–368 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982