Mathematical model of bone tissue as a porous-elastic piezoelectric material
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Model Bone Tissue Piezoelectric Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Kudryavtsev, ″Mechanics of piezoelectric materials,″ in: Advances in Science and Technology. Mechanics of a Deformable Solid, Vol. 11 [in Russian], Moscow (1978), pp. 5–66.Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Nigmatulin, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Heterogeneous Media [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics [in Russian], 3rd ed., Vol. 1, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Anisimov and N. V. Martynova, ″Electrical effects in bone and electrical stimulation of bone formation,″ Ortop., Travmatol. Protez., No. 11, 81–86 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Kraus, ″On the mechanical properties and behavior of human compact bone,″ Adv. Biomed. Eng. Med. Phys.,2, 169–204 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.W. S. Williams, ″Source of piezoelectricity in tendon and bone,″ CRC Critical Reviews in Bioeng.,2, No. 1, 95–118 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.N. K. Petrov, ″On the electromechanical interaction in physiological wet bones,″ in: Biomechanics, Vol. 2 (1975), pp. 43–52 (NRB).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Lakes and S. Saha, ″Viscoelastic mechanics in bone,″ Proceedings Fourth New England Bioengineering Conference New Haven, Conn. 1976, New York (1976), pp. 27–31.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980