Sinusoidal interference modulation in Fourier spectrometers and SISAM's and methods of controlling the path difference
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsFourier Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Path Difference Fourier Spectrometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. F. Parshin, V. M. Arkhipov, A. A. Bytsenko, and A. P. Kiselev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,24, 878 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.P. F. Parshin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,24 1064 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.P. F. Parshin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,25, 135 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Arkhipov and P. F. Parshin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,6, 446 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Pinard, in: High-Resolution Infrared Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972), p. 97.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Mayar, in: High-Resolution Infrared Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972), p. 170.Google Scholar
- 8.E. R. Mustel' and V. N. Parygin, Methods of Modulation and Scanning of Light [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Pinson, Appl. Opt.,13, No. 7, 1968 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978