Approximate calculation of the vibrational frequencies. of isotopic modifications of molecules
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Vibrational Frequency Approximate Calculation Isotopic Modification
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Dement'ev, O. I. Kondratov, L. A. Gribov, and L. I., Kashkan, Izv. Timiryazevskoi S.-Kh. Akademii, No. 2, 203 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Smirnov, A Complex of Procedures for Calculating Frequencies and Vibrational Modes of Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Gosfond Algoritmov i Programm (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, Vibrations of Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Knyazev, A. N. Bantysh, and A. A. Ivlev, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,39, 174 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Knyazev, A. A. Ivlev, and B. I. Popov, ibid,43, 1269 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Sverdlov, M. A. Kovner, and E. P. Krainov, Vibrational Spectra of Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Dement'ev and L. A. Gribov, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,14, 889 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and M. Élyashberg, Avtometriya, No. 4, 109 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975