Composition and luminescence properties of titanium-activated magnesium borostannate
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Magnesium Molecular Structure Luminescence Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.British Patent No. 990, 168, April 28 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Benderskaya and T. A. Makarova, Authors' certificate No. 265,337, March 9 (1970); Byull. Izobret., No. 10 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. P. Benderskaya, A. N. Tananaev, and N. A. Kerimbekova, in: Luminescent Materials and Specially Pure Substances [in Russian], 4, VNII lyuminoforov, Stavropol' (1970), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Kroger, Some Aspects of the Luminescence of Solids, Elsevier Publishing Company, Inc., Amsterdam-New York (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.E. German patent, No. 16,112, December 28 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Blasse, Phys. Res. Repts,23, 4, 344 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975