Effect of degradation due to thermal oxidation on molecular and rheological characteristics of filled thermoplastics
KeywordsOxidation Thermal Oxidation Rheological Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Korshak and T. M. Frunze, Synthetic Heterochain Polyamides [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Nosalevich and Z. A. Luzan, “Accelerated viscometric method of determining the molecular-weight distribution,” Vestn. Kharkovsk. Politekh. Inst., No. 114, 16–19 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Pakharenko, I. M. Nosalevich, Z. A. Romanova, and E. M. Kirienko, “Evaluation of polyethylene degradation due to thermal oxidation,” Plast. Massy, No. 5, 20–21 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Pakharenko, E. M. Kirienko, I. M. Nosalevich, N. A. Kuznetsov, and V. V. Nesterov, “Some specifics of determining the molecular-mass distribution of polyethylene,” in: Proc. Conf. on “Mathematical Simulation of Polymerization Processes and Design of Polymerization Equipment” [in Russian], Vladimir (1979), pp. 301–307.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Shevlyakov and L. M. Samokhvalova, “Dependence of the interlinkage density due to photochemical modification on the molecular mass,” Plast. Massy, No. 9, 49 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Kovarskaya, A. B. Blyumenfel'd, and I. I. Levantovskaya, Thermal Stability of Heterochain Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1977), pp. 25–26.Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Nosalevich, V. A. Pakharenko, D. S. Pinchuk, K. Yu. Zhemgulis, Z. A. Luzan, and V. S. Okhrimenko, “Dependence of the properties of HDPE (high-density polyethylene) tubing on the screw speed,” Plast. Massy, No. 3, 15–16 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Nosalevich, V. A. Pakharenko, Yu. G. Ostapchuk, and Z. A. Luzan, “Optimization of LDPE (low-density polyethylene) reprocessing in a disk-type extruder,” Plast. Massy, No. 8, 72 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Silin, I. M. Nosalevich, V. A. Pakharenko, A. D. Petukhov, Z. A. Luzan, and V. I. Gerasimchuk, “Changes in polyethylene due to reprocessing in a conical-disk extruder,” Plast. Massy, No. 2, 67–68 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Pakharenko and E. M. Kirienko, “Methodology of evaluating the degradation of polyamides due to thermal oxidation,” Khim. Tekhnol., No. 4, 25–27 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982