Prediction of the change in the mechanical properties of plastic foams during storage
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Property Foam Plastic Foam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Bokshitskii, The Long-Term Strength of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Goikhman, “Imitation of the thermal aging and of the heavy duty functioning of components made out of polymeric materials during storage and use,” Plast. Massy, No. 2, 56–58 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Goikhman, A. D. Moshchenskii, and L. V. Selezneva, “On the question of the evaluation of the storage lives of polymeric materials with respect to thermal aging,“ Kauchuk i Rezina, No. 4, 49–50 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Karpukhin, B. D. Goikhman, T. P. Smekhunova, L. P. Smirnov, and E. M. Slobodetskaya, “Prediction of the lifetime of polymeric materials,” Plast. Massy, No. 11, 27–29 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Goikhman and T. P. Smekhunova, “On the equivalent temperature of nonisothermal processes,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 1, 92–97 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.GOST 16350-70. The Climate of the USSR. Regionalization and Characteristics of Climatic Parameters for Industrial Components [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Methods for the Physicomechanical Testing of Plastic Foams [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982