Description of the deformation of a hybrid composite with allowance for the effect of fiber fracture
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. É. Pikshe, V. P. Tamuzh, and M. Ya. Mikel'son, “On the breakdown of fibers in composite materials during the process of loading,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., No. 4, 725–728 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.R. D. Maksimov and V. M. Ponomarev, “The diagnosis of the defectiveness of a hybrid composite under the action of mechanical loads,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., No. 1, 123–128 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kochetkov and R. D. Maksimov, “The redistribution of stresses upon the fracture of brittle fibers in a polyfiber composite,” Mekl. Komp. Mater., No. 6, 1014–1028 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Maksimov, É. Z. Plume, and E. A. Sokolov, “The elasticity of a high tensile strength organic fiber and an organic fiber reinforced plastic,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., No. 2, 211–220 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. D. Maksimov and É. Z. Plume, “The elasticity of a hybrid composite material based on organic and boron fibers,” Mekh. Komp. Mater., No. 3, 399–403 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982