Investigation of the adsorption properties of silica gel by using electron paramagnetic resonance
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Adsorption Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. B. Clarkson and I. Turkevich, J. Colloid Interface Sci.,38, No. 1, 165 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. P. Yudin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,20, 866 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Brunauer, P. H. Emmett, and E. Teller, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,60, 309 (1938).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Barrer and I. A. Barrie, Proc. Roy. Soc.,213, No. 1113, 250 (1952).Google Scholar
- 5.P. H. Emmett and T. W. De-Witt, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,65, No. 7, 1253 (1943).Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. Yudin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,217, 1, 63 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979