Near-cathode behavior for various rates of current change
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Current Change
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Zykova, V. V. Kantsel', V. I. Rakhovskii, I. F. Seliverstova, and A. P. Ustimets, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,40, 2361 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.N. M. Zykova and V. V. Spirov, in: Spectral Analysis in Biology and Biochemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Kesaev, Cathode Processes in the Mercury Arc and Problems with Its Stability [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Zykova, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Encyclopedic Dictionary of Physics [in Russian], Vols. 3 and 5, Sovetskaya Éntsiklopediya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Nekrashevich and I. A. Bakuto, in: Scientific Proceedings of the Physicotechnical Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. AN BSSR, Minsk (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975