Changes in the rod in a solid-state laser on heating by the pumping light
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Veduta, A. M. Leontovich, and V. N. Smorchkov, ZhETF,48, 87, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Welling, C. J. Bickart, and H. G. Andersen, IEEE JQE,1, 223, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.L. J. Aplet, E. B. Joy, and W. R. Sooy, Appl. Phys. Lett.,8, 71, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Timoshenko, Theory of Elasticity [Russian translation], ONTI, 1934.Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Jeppesen, JOSA,48, 629, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.T. W. Houston, L. F. Johnson, P. Kisliuk, and D. J. Walsh, JOSA,53, 1286, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Ya. Kruger, V. A. Panov, et al., Optical Instrument Designer's Handbook [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, Mashgiz, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.V. L. Indenbom and G. E. Tomilovskii, Kristallografiya,3, 593, 1958.Google Scholar
- 9.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, Oxford, 1947.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972