The effect of the parameters of an absorbing medium on its ability to Q-switch laser resonators
- 10 Downloads
The results of an experimental investigation of the processes which occur when an absorbing medium is present in laser resonators are described. It is shown that the effect the absorbing medium has as a Q-switch depends upon its optical parameters, and, in particular, upon the quantum yield of radiative transitions.
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Experimental Investigation Quantum Yield Radiative Transition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F.J. McClung and R.W. Hellwarth, J. Appl. Phys., 33, 3, 828, 829, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.J. I. Masters, J. Ward, and E. Hartouni, Rev. Sci. Instr., 34, 4, 365–367, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.G. Bret and F. Gires, Appl. Phys. Letters, 4, 10, 175–176, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.F.P. Schäfer and W. Schmidth, Z.F. Naturforschung [in German],19a, no 7/8, 1019, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.N.D. Voropaev and A.N. Oraevskii, Isv. vuz. Radiofizika, 8, 2, 409, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.A.M. Ratner, collection:“Quantum Electronics” [in Russian], Kiev, 166, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu.V. Naboikin and N.L. Kramarenko, PTE, 2, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.S.I. Vavilov and V.L. Levshin, Z.f. Phys. [in German],48, 396, 1928.Google Scholar
- 9.B.I. Stepanov and V.P. Gribkovskii, Introduction to the Theory of Luminescence [in Russian], Izd. AN BSSR, Minsk, 1963.Google Scholar
- 10.A.N. Terenin, The Photochemistry of Dyes [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Leningrad, 1947.Google Scholar
- 11.Shiro Matsumoto, Bull. Chem. Soc. Japan87, 4, 491–499, 1964.Google Scholar